Friday, August 28, 2009

Bringing Baby Home: Acetaminophen

My baby was born three weeks early and three days after my baby shower. The shower was Saturday, I spent Sunday and Monday prepping the baby's room, and Tuesday, we had a baby. So, I thought I was prepared, and for the most part I was ready, but there were a few things I didn't know I would become dependent upon when we brought him home. Here are some, in alphabetical order.

A is for Acetaminophen. Who knew I would be in so much pain? OK, anyone who ever had a Cesarean would have known. However, I didn't plan on a c-section.

After a baby, painkillers are a necessity (for me). I inhaled them every few hours, took them in the middle of the night, and they were the first thing on my mind as I woke up. Next time, I will have a larger stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment